Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Plan With Me: Recollections Planner


Hello :) It is July!!!! For me that means the 4th and......
My Birthday!!!!
I love birthdays, so much better than the other option...none!

This week in my Recollections Planner I went with The Stop and Smell the Roses kit by Sparkles Delight. Roses, PINK Roses! Squee!!! I also use the Birthday collaboration by Pink Leaf Prints and Thread Heads Design to mark my special day. Pink glitter!!! Happy quote stickers by The Polka Dot Planner.

All of these lovely shops can be found on Etsy. Be sure to visit them. Don't forget to check my bio for money saving codes to The Polka Dot Planner and Thread Heads Design.

Happy 4th of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...