Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Mail: The Polka Dot Planner PR Package


Hello :) I got Happy Mail!!!! I got my order and my PR package from The Polka Dot Planner. I love the Retro Kit, the kit that was made for me, it is so pretty! The girls, don't even get me started on the girls! There is a ton and they are doing EVERYTHING!!!! So cool :) They look like me :) Also, I got the exclusive Panda Planner clip by Thread Heads Design!!! You can get it in a super cute Panda bundle. Only at the Polka Dot Planner. Use code VANNESSA20 for 20% off :) At Thread Heads Design use Code VANNESSA10 for 10% off $5! Check out both these shops on Etsy!! And don't for get the codes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...