Monday, July 17, 2017

Plan with Me in my Mini Happy Planner Ft. The Polka Dot Planner and Thre...


Hello :) This week in my Mini Happy Planner, I use sticker from mixed sheet from The Polka Dot Planner on Etsy. I am a firm believer that you do NOT have to have a kit! Don't get me wrong, I love kits. But, sometimes I want the freedom of total free choice. I love doing spread just from sampler sheets :) I think this spread turned out really with just using stickers from 4 different sheets.
As always, I adorned my pages with Thread Heads Design Planner Clips! I LOVE her shop! She make so much MORE than just clips! She has Key fobs, Hats, Pen holders and tons of other items. You can have almost anything custom made! Want your name? She will do it! Want a different color, just let her know!
I am a PR girl for both of these wonderful shops and have discount codes in my profile! Be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...