Sunday, July 9, 2017

Plan with Me in my Mini Happy Planner FT: J and J Sticker Co and Thread ...


Hello :) Plan with Me in my Mini Happy Planner.
This week I use the soothing Coffee kit by J and J Sticker Co. The colors are so calming! Go perfect with a warm cup of coffee....lol got to say after the week I had, I cannot get enough coffee or calming colors!
I finish up my weekly spread with my favorite clips from Thread Heads Design and Glittery teal owl and a glittery pink coffee cup.

Be sure and check my profile for money saving codes to both of these great Etsy shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...