Monday, June 5, 2017

Plan with Me: Recollections Planner Ft. The Polka Dot Planner, Pink Leaf...


Hello :) I have some super exciting new today!!!! I am now a PR girl for: The Polka Dot Planner and Thread Heads Design!!!
My sale codes are:
J and J Sticker Co: VANNESSA25 25% off no min.
Thread Heads Design: VANNESSA10 10% off $5
The Polka Dot Planner: VANNESSA20
All 3 of these amazing shops are on Etsy! Be sure to check them out!!!

This week in my Recollections Planner I used a beautiful rose kit EC001 by The Polka Dot Planner. The colors are amazing. I love the Roses :) I also, used the Infinity anchor clip from Thread Heads Design it reminds me so much of my Navy Girl! Who may be home to visit for my birthday!!! So exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...