Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Plan with Me Mini Happy Planner: FT. The Polka Dot Planner and Thread He...


Hello:) Plan with me in my Mini Happy Planner :)
I used a beautiful teal and orange rose kit from The Polka Dot Planner on Etsy. The colors are so bright and vibrant! Go great with the summer heat Ohio is getting this week:)
The Infinity Anchor clip is from Thread Heads Design, also on Etsy. I just love the teal and pink :)
I am on the PR teams of both of these wonderful shops.

The Polka Dot Planner Code: VANNESSA20 save 20%

Thread Heads Design Code: VANNESSA10 save 10% on $5

Be sue to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...