Sunday, June 4, 2017

Plan with Me Mini Happy Planner featuring Samplers from J and J Sticker Co.


Hello:) Let's face it sometime we do not have a kit. We forget to order or just are not feeling the ones we have. We do have a ton of super cute Sampler sheets and random stickers you buy in store because "they are so CUTE".
This week in my Mini Happy Planner I used some really cute Glitter sampler sheet fro J and J Sticker Co. Along with some washi tape and cute owl stickers and made a quick and fairly clean layout :)
Make sure you check out JandJStickerCo on Etsy and use code VANNESSA25 to save 25% no min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...