Saturday, April 7, 2012

OK, so I haven't been keeping up with posting once a week. Work just takes up so much time:) Today I made 2 cards. I cut out both on the Shilouette SD. The Owl card I cut from plain white card stock and I used DCWV Pink Poesy Paper pad. Love the glittery designs:) I inked the edges with a blue ink dauber. Added a couple of Studio g gems for the eyes:) This was for my 6 year old niece Lydia. She loved it!

The next card I made for my daughter Adrianna who will be 14 on the 10th. Can't believe she is that old already! Time flies.... I cut the card shape on the Shilouette SD. I used black card stock and DCWV Far East papers. I used Tattered Angel's Glimmer Mist in Moonlight on the paper and the roses. Nor sure of the paper rose brand as I bought it in a lot:) The ribbon roses are from Walmart the were light blue but glimmer mist fixed that too. I used several of Studio G's gem in a medium blue. The numerals 14 are cut from black card stock using Quickutz Chop Sticks dies. I used Cat's eye ink around the edges in frost blue. A piece of white lace from Walmart finished it up.

I really enjoyed making these cards today and hope you enjoyed seeing them:)

1 comment:

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...