Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine

I made my first Valentine!!! I am real happy I got to try out 2 new things on this card:)

First I cut the card out of red card stock with my Silhouette. I then sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold (first time I have ever used Glimmer Mist!) for a mottled look. I backed the card with black card stock and glue them together with a Zig glue pen. I then used a piece of shiny black card stock with three pieces of Washi Tape (from Wishy Washi Tape, new thing I LOVE IT!) to mostly cover it and rounded the corners. I cut the letters out of DCWV glitter card stock in white (hard to see in photo) with Quickutz Mademoiselle dies. I then attached it to the card and wrapped The Twinery's Charcoal twine with a little bow. For the flowers I put pieces if Washi tape on plain white paper and punched them out. I added a pearl from Want 2 Scrap's Say it with Pearls. I had a lot of fun making this and hope you enjoy it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan With Me Recollections Planner Ft: Mint Leaf Prints, The Polka Dot P...

This week in my Recollections Planner I used the last of my summery kits. This Citrus Garden kit by Mint Leaf Prints is so pretty. I love th...